BizPacReview, a Conservative online publishing company, and its affiliate, American Wire News, have openings for a weekend site assistant and content curator.
We are looking for dedicated, detail-oriented news junkies who thrive while working under pressure, are consistently able to meet deadlines, and have a thorough understanding of the news cycle.
Writing skills are not required.
Applicants will be expected to manage content for the site in an extremely fast-paced environment, so speed and attention to detail are critical. Applicants must also be competent in the use of WordPress, be able to work with a team to meet goals, have the ability to market stories with photo selections and be able to proofread. We are looking for someone who is eager and willing to learn new things, works efficiently when confronted with time-based deadlines, and has the flexibility to multitask.
Work from home. Responsibilities include:
- Building, curating wire posts
- Creating daily email newsletters within a template
- Various light site maintenance tasks
Must be able to:
- Work under time pressure
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Perform in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solve quickly
- Work cohesively with a team
- Follow the news closely
- Use pictures to market a story
Pay: Per Diem $100
6am-12 EST Saturday
7am-1 EST Sunday
Join us in the new conservative media. Please send a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Biden: Musk’s foreign ties are ‘worth being looked at’ after ‘joint acquisition’ of Twitter with ‘other countries’ - November 10, 2022
- With Republicans poised to take back the House, a key opportunity to reverse Dems’ insanity emerges - November 9, 2022
- Elon Musk offloads nearly $4 billion in Tesla stock as shares continue to tank - November 9, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.