It’s getting harder to see the blue wave Democrats have been predicting would be coming for the November midterm elections.
And in Wyoming, it seems the only wave they have witnessed is a red one.
In the weeks leading up to the state’s primary election on August 21, over 12,000 voters changed their party affiliation. A staggering number of those changes were to the Republican Party, County 10 reported.
According to data released by the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office on Thursday:
12,509 persons in total changed their party affiliation between July 6th and September 20th:
- 6,057 Democrats changed and registered as Republicans;
- 4,355 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Republicans;
- 744 Unaffiliated persons changed and registered as Democrats;
- 477 members of the Constitution and Libertarian parties changed and registered as Republicans;
- 430 Republicans changed and registered as Democrats; and
- 296 persons of various parties changed and registered as Unaffiliated.
The report did note, however, that 701 of those people changed their party affiliation again, re-registering back to their original 2018 party affiliation
Not that WY is a battleground by any means, but another reinforcement of the D to R trend: https://t.co/cmRY70m5mk
— Robert Nickels (@w9ran) October 19, 2018
“It is absolutely vital that anyone analyzing these party change numbers understand that these numbers are tied to a person’s voter registration and do not represent total ballots cast in the election, and that these numbers do not indicate for whom a person voted,” State Election Director Kai Schon said.
It seems Democrats’ tactics of harassment, smear campaigns against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and others have backfired with disgusted voters.
— Cory Groshek (@CoryGroshek) October 19, 2018
— Debra K. Carey (@debrakcarey) October 19, 2018
Over 12,000 Wyoming voters changed party registration betwn July-September of this year.
— KyleK1x (@KyleK1x) October 19, 2018
More and more are going RED. https://t.co/t5NAtTRa2D
— Michelle YoungE (@MichelleErk) October 19, 2018
— Susan Marie (@eowyn8888) October 19, 2018
— Mark Burris (@domainer78) October 19, 2018
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Are we next?!’ Kilmeade breaks down shady FBI actions, concludes Trump justified in his outrage - August 30, 2022
- Grandfather throws down with aggressive kangaroo that attacked his dogs, but who really won? - June 4, 2022
- ‘My name is Dr. Robinson’: Proud abortionist snaps at Chip Roy calling her ‘Miss’ during hearing - May 19, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.