In the wake of the Charlottesville tragedy, Black Lives Matter Louisville co-founder Chanelle Helm has helpfully listed a few ways white people can do better when it comes to race relations.
— Leo Weekly (@leoweekly) August 18, 2017
Call them “requests,” because that’s what she calls them as she proceeds to brazenly ask for the moon and more in her “Southern, black grandmamma voice.”
The first few involve direct transfers of property, reparations, if you will. Things like willing “your property to a black or brown family” that “preferably … lives in generational poverty.”
“Preferably,” we suppose, because if it’s a RICH “black or brown family” apparently that would work too. Hey, we’re talking about putting wealth in the hands of the good guys, right?
Helm’s “requests” also include donations to “black funds for land purchasing,” developers and realty owners building “in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free,” downsizing and giving up your old home “to a black or brown family – again “preferably” one from “generational poverty” – and changing your will to leave your property to people of color if your current inheritors are “racist assholes.”
Three of Helm’s requests involve getting various “they asses fired,” or something. We’ll quote the whole thing because you can’t leave before getting a taste of Helm’s “Southern, black grandmamma voice,” especially when she’s trying to ruin people’s lives and even commit violence against them for disagreeing with her on the issue of race.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
Twitter reaction to Helm’s “requests” were particularly strong:
If this doesn’t show that #BLM is all about the almighty dollar & reparations, then nothing will. All they want is white people bankrupted
— sunluvver@gab (@sunluvver) August 19, 2017
This is a troll account right? these arent legitimate? Demanding things be given to you based on race is the definition of racial privilege
— Brazen (@Brazen2014) August 20, 2017
There is literally 0% chance of me doing this. When I die, I will leave everything to my children. If not them, then to my church.
— Tiffany Marin Jones (@Tiffers919) August 21, 2017
Bahahahahahaha, good one. Yaw funny.
— jojo (@jdgraves4) August 22, 2017
What a joke
— Richard Alexander (@magician13) August 22, 2017
— Daegu Diva (@DaeguDiva) August 22, 2017
— Matthew Matheny (@MatthewMatheny4) August 22, 2017
— Tiffany Smith (@booperdakitty) August 22, 2017
More free handouts for doing nothing. Work hard and you will get what you want, plenty blacks do.
— Tammy Pelc (@Germanengel81) August 22, 2017
wow so this is definitely stupid.
— Chloé Simone Valdary (@cvaldary) August 20, 2017
10 requests from a black nazi
— WonderUK (@8thWonderUK) August 19, 2017
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.
Wake up right! Receive our free morning news blast HERE
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- West Point accepts Parkland student’s application to military academy after his tragic death - February 21, 2018
- Nancy Pelosi is in middle of grandstanding at Arizona townhall when question yelled from audience grinds it to a halt - February 21, 2018
- Columbine survivor blows media’s plan to exploit naive students – here’s what happens when they grow up - February 20, 2018
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.