Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning news blast HERE
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.
Campus Reform wanted to see how young people would react when their versions of political truth conflicted head-on with actual reality. The answer in most cases was surprising and, actually, encouraging.
The random young people were asked to match six different quotes to either Republican nominee Donald Trump or Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. The questions were as follows:
• “This candidate wore a $12,000 suit while giving a speech about inequality.”
• “Which candidate said they carry hot sauce everywhere they go to ‘pander’ to black voters?”
• Which candidate said, “I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president we will attack Iran if it attacks Israel. We would obliterate them”
• “Which candidate made a joke about ‘colored people time’ saying that black people are always late?”
• “Which candidate suggested a 12-year-old rape victim made up accusations because she enjoyed ‘fantasizing about older men’”
• “This candidate accepted millions of dollars from the kings of Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Oman.”
Most respondents were certain the author of the quotes was Donald Trump while, in actuality, every single one was a reference to Hillary Clinton. Instead of denying reality and storming away angrily, the young people’s responses were an encouraging sign that there could indeed be logical minds under all that PC-indoctrination.
Here were a few responses:
“Oh, that makes me sad.”
“What she said about the rape victim was the worst.”
“She’s kind of a sketchy person because she is about feminism and everything, but then I saw this quote.”
“Makes me dislike her even more I guess.”
“She’s very untrustworthy in my eyes.”
“She’s just going with whatever is hot at the moment.”
“If she claims to stand for all these things, but then she says the opposite, then people would probably question voting for her.”
Watch the video below:
Sign up for our morning news blast HERE
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- West Point accepts Parkland student’s application to military academy after his tragic death - February 21, 2018
- Nancy Pelosi is in middle of grandstanding at Arizona townhall when question yelled from audience grinds it to a halt - February 21, 2018
- Columbine survivor blows media’s plan to exploit naive students – here’s what happens when they grow up - February 20, 2018
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.