Is your job too stressful?
Take a hint from the popular geek-science TV hit “The Big Bang Theory.” Apparently, mathematicians and scientists have it made when it comes to occupations.
A report published by Business Insider compiled a list of the least stressful/highest paid careers available in the U.S.. If you are looking for a stress-free work environment, check out the top 24 careers to pursue.
Positions raking in the highest wages and lowest stress levels are those that deal with numbers, equations, and systematic study — or mathematicians, scientists, and engineers.
Here are the top 5 positions in order of low to high stress:
1. Materials Scientists: Stress Level – 53.0, Annual Salary (2014)—$94,350
2. Mathematicians: Stress Level – 57.2, Annual Salary (2014)—$104,350
3. Geographers: Stress Level – 58.0, Annual Salary (2014)—$75,610
4. Economists: Stress Level – 58.7, Annual Salary (2014)—$105,290
5. Statisticians: Stress Level – 59.0, Annual Salary (2014)—$84,010
See the rest of Business Insider’s list, which has 24 total occupations, here.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- AMEN Sheriff Clarke: ‘Best thing about Obama presidency right now is that it’s coming to an end’ - April 11, 2016
- After filing lawsuit Sikh Army captain receives first pardon to wear long hair, turban - April 5, 2016
- Infamous Kentucky judge with race issues sues conduct commission over right to freely express them - April 4, 2016
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.