OP-ED Submission Guidelines
BPR will consider op-ed or opinion pieces under the following guidelines:
- The piece is 100% original, must not be published in any other location
- The piece will remain exclusive to BPR unless otherwise agreed upon in writing
- Preferred length is 700-1100 words
- Live in-content links are limited to 4 (exceptions will be considered)
- Submitted work should include a suggested headline, however, headlines and feature photos are added at the sole discretion of BPR
- Embargoed work must be cleared with the editor in advance and clearly labeled
- Submissions must be timely, factually accurate and self-edited for typos
- Writers must include all social media handles and a brief bio with the first submission.
- BPR does not pay for op-ed articles and reserves the right to refuse or accept submissions based on editorial discretion.
- Writers whose repeat submissions do well with the BPR audience may qualify to be a regular columnist. Columnists have a prominent spot on the site, an individual archive page and they are promoted by BPR for exposure. Some columnists may also enter into an agreement with BPR for regular work and compensation.
- SUBMIT TO BY COMPLETING THE BELOW FORM