Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE
CHECK OUT WeThePeople.store for best SWAG!
Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author.
It’s difficult to know whether Joe Biden knows he’s lying when he lies.
Is lying part of his campaign, or are his mental faculties slipping? It’s got to be one or the other, but either way these are traits we don’t want in an American president. Voters don’t want to have to make a choice between deceit and senility, which puts them on the horns of a dilemma— choosing either horn means something bad happens.
And the harm Joe causes by his lies gets inflated because the mainstream media gives him a pass when he tells his whoppers. The lies go unrefuted, and we know the old story that when a lie gets repeated often enough, it gets remembered as a fact. This is known as the illusory truth effect, and the MSM is a major violator, aider and abettor.
Nothing about Joe’s lies is innocence. It’s real, and it’s serious. Biden’s lies are staggering and serial: How he met his wife, Jill. His plagiarism. His education, claiming “I got started out of a HBCU (historically black college/university), Delaware State”, but the college denied he was ever a student there. He also said he was in the top half of his law school class when he wasn’t. He lied about never talking with his son Hunter about his dirty deals in Ukraine and China.
If you doubt Biden lies, here’s a specific memory refresher:
- Biden claimed that the GOP Senate’s move to confirm Judge Coney in an election year is “not constitutional.” He’s wrong—there is nothing in the Constitution that blocks the Senate from confirming a nominee, or from a president making a nomination close to Election Day.
- Biden stated: “They eliminated the funding for community policing.” That’s false—the funding was lowered but never eliminated.
- How about this one: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run.” The truth is that the NAACP has never endorsed Biden, because the group doesn’t endorse candidates.
- In September, Biden said: “If the president had done his job…all the people would still be alive. All the people. I’m not making this up.” Actually, Joe is making it up. He went too far with his lie- no data exists to support him saying every life could have been saved.
- Also in September, Joe claimed “Military COVID deaths (were) 6,114.” But that was false; the Defense Department announced that only “seven service members have died from the coronavirus.”
- Here’s a whopper: Joe said “18,000 people got clemency” during the Obama/Biden administration. He’s off-the-charts incorrect— the Department of Justice states that Obama issued 1,927 pardons/clemency.
- How about when Biden said the Obama administration “didn’t lock people up in cages.” Then an Associated Press photo taken in 2014 came out, showing immigrant children in “makeshift cages” in Arizona, “face down on the floor behind a chain-link” fence.
- In July, Biden stated no U.S. presidents before Trump were racist. This is wrong, as 12 former presidents owned slaves, including eight presidents while in office.
- A year ago, referring to the war in Iraq, Biden blurted “immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment.” Not quite, Joey. A false claim, as he voted in favor of resolutions supporting the war and giving President Bush the authority to use force.
- Biden said in 2016 that Trump is “going to go out and carpet bomb…innocent people and bad people” in the Middle East. No carpet bombing ever happened.
- Earlier this month, Biden told a town hall that he “only intends to make people earning more than $400,000 pay what they did in the Bush Administration—39.6%”. Wrong. Bush actually cut taxes to 35% from 39.6%. Joe also stated that “No one making under $400,000, which is more money than I’ve ever made, is going to have to pay more taxes.” Patently false, as the Bidens made over $11 million in 2017, and $4.5 million in 2018.
- And let’s not forget the all-time classic: “$150 million Americans have been killed since 2007 (from guns).”
- June, 2020: “No more– no new fracking.” “We would make sure it’s eliminated.”
July 2020: “I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again. I’m not banning fracking.”
Which one is the lie, Joe?
Remember: political liars don’t stop lying unless the media calls their hand.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- John Kerry may be the most incompetent Secretary of State in living memory - June 8, 2021
- Earth Day: A creature of global socialists - April 21, 2021
- Mainstream media becomes destructive force to society - April 20, 2021
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.