As if members of the U.S. military stationed on home soil don’t have enough to focus on, a National Guard Armory in Tallahassee, Fla., was shut down Tuesday due to a bomb threat.
According to police, a man wearing camouflage and possibly carrying a gun approached another man, asking if he had a phone, according to CBS affiliate WCTV.
“He said ‘you better call the police and tell them there is a bomb inside of the National Armory,'” Tallahassee Police Spokesman David Northway said.
Bomb dogs were dispatched to scour the Armory, but found nothing, according to WCTV. About 30 people, all safe and accounted for, were evacuated from inside the building.
In the wake of last week’s deadly attack on five members of the U.S. military, emotions are on edge.
“I think it’s getting out of hand,” retired Marine James McGrath told the CBS affiliate. “I hope they catch him because I’d like to see them prosecuted to the full extent whether it’s a joke or not. That’s not funny because you can get someone killed trying to be a joke.”
WCTV released this description of the suspect:
- He’s a black man in his 40’s
- Wearing tan camouflage pants and a black shirt
- Possibly carrying a handgun
- A few more details: he’s about 6’2 with a thin build and a slightly graying, medium length afro.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Did Sunny Hostin just admit on air to breaking the law by voting for her son? - November 8, 2022
- Stacey Abrams justifies trailing in the polls by suggesting black men are too stupid to back her - November 7, 2022
- Kevin McCarthy has message for Pelosi telling Dems to ‘change the subject’ away from inflation - October 24, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.