Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin posted her New Year’s resolutions after returning home from spending the first few days of the new year at her remote cabin near the base of Mount McKinley.
“No cell service, no TV, ’twas nice!” she said in a post on her Facebook page. “I recommend getting back to some simplicity that includes just chilling with friends and family like that every once in a while.”
Palin announced her resolutions on Fox last week, but because of technical difficulties, she repeated them on Facebook.
“Resolutions shall be repeated here to hold myself accountable in 2014,” Palin said, listing these goals:
1. Eat more meat.
2. Help others make the Federal Government as irrelevant in our lives as possible.
3. Live out Coach John Wooden’s “Pyramid of Success”, encouraging everyone to do our individual part to live with industriousness, self-discipline and selflessness so we, collectively as a nation, can restore America to her exceptionalism. Certainly don’t wait for politicians or cultural icons to do it – it’s imperative we do our own individual part.
Palin said she was glad U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is suing President Obama for violating the rights of Americans.
Because of that, she added another resolution:
Here’s #4: Be even more aggressive in calling out media for practicing lapdog laziness. Hey reporters, we know that once Barack Obama got elected you bailed on keeping government accountable; you’ve been abject failures there. Case in point: Nixon’s presidency was over once reporters busted him for allowing his people to spy on political opponents. Today, the Obama Presidency’s hallmark is spying (in addition to violating economic and Constitutional liberties), for which you celebrate Barack Obama. Transparently hypocritical, much?
“Take a stand, America!” she said. “You deserve better. Resolve to live life vibrantly by looking to family, faith, and freedom in this new year!”
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.