After noting how disappointing the number of signups on HealthCare.gov has been for the Obama Administration, the Heritage Foundation wondered what could be keeping people from signing up.
The disastrous website is a given, but the conservative think tank came up with a “Top 10” list, à la David Letterman, of what might be holding folks back.
10. There was no app for that
9. Still waiting on my free Obamaphone
8. Link was from a Nigerian prince
7. Got suspicious when it asked for payment in doubloons
6. They used Comic Sans
5. Couldn’t remember my underwear size when they asked
4. No cats
3. Website made by Canadians
2. Panda Cam came back online
1. Obama didn’t
Not only does Heritage inject a little humor into a bad situation, but also offers a conservative alternative that will address the healthcare needs of Americans by “taking the best health care system in the world and making it even better,” as stated by Heritage president Jim DeMint.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Did Sunny Hostin just admit on air to breaking the law by voting for her son? - November 8, 2022
- Stacey Abrams justifies trailing in the polls by suggesting black men are too stupid to back her - November 7, 2022
- Kevin McCarthy has message for Pelosi telling Dems to ‘change the subject’ away from inflation - October 24, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.