The Bureau of Labor Statistics weekly unemployment figures out on Friday reflect a remarkable happenstance.
Be it women, minorities or the young, hence, the very base of the Democratic Party, each of these categories is experiencing record unemployment numbers under President Barack Obama.
And this comes after 5 years of an economy controlled by the Obama administration, an economy that reflects the beliefs of the man these demographics revere.
According to a series of CNS News reports, data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows:
- American women participating in the nation’s labor force hit a new low at a rate of 56.9 percent in October. Additionally, the number of women holding jobs declined by 357,000 from September to October.
- While the national unemployment rate is 7.3 percent, the unemployment rate for young workers, ages 16-19, is more than three times that rate at 22.2 percent.
- The black youth unemployment rate for ages 16-19 is 393 percent higher than the national unemployment rate.
Again, this is the base of the Democratic Party.
Saturday Night Live did a recent parody of black Americans professing support for Obama regardless of his actions. But in reality, it’s not just black Americans that should be mocked.
The Associated Press reported in 2012 that the job market left half of young college graduates either jobless or underemployed in positions that don’t fully use their skills and knowledge, and the unemployment rate for young workers, the millennial generation, has not fallen below 22 percent since Obama has been in office.
Yet, Obama’s job approval ratings have held relatively steady until the recent Obamacare rollout fiasco.
With 13.6 percent of U.S. households receiving food stamp relief last year, up from 8.6 percent in 2008, one must wonder if the base of the Democratic Party has been satiated with entitlement pay outs.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Did Sunny Hostin just admit on air to breaking the law by voting for her son? - November 8, 2022
- Stacey Abrams justifies trailing in the polls by suggesting black men are too stupid to back her - November 7, 2022
- Kevin McCarthy has message for Pelosi telling Dems to ‘change the subject’ away from inflation - October 24, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.