Jessie Jackson Jr. is done, and a federal prison cell is in his future.
Jackson pleaded guilty to multiple counts of fraud, and his wife pleaded guilty to providing false information to the IRS, according to the New York Post.
This is what happens when a person is never held accountable for his actions over an entire lifetime. As Jessie Jackson’s son, Junior led a charmed life and was fawned over by a compliant, enabling liberal media.
Now he has to pay for it with prison.
He also has to give back:
* More than $7,000 in memorabilia from martial arts movie star Bruce Lee.
* $6,000 in Martin Luther King Jr. memorabilia.
* $22,700 of Michael Jackson memorabilia, including $3,900 for the singer’s hat and $4,600 for one of his fedoras.
* $4,000 for a guitar belonging to Michael Jackson and “Runnin’ with the Devil” guitar virtuoso Eddie Van Halen.
* $2,300 worth of fancy capes — one mink valued at $800, and a black-and-red cashmere valued at $1,500.
* Other high-end fashion items, such as a mink reversible parka and a reversible black fox, totaling $2,700.
Read the full story at the New York Post: Jesse Jackson Jr. plunders $750,000 in campaign fund scam, feds charge
Other stories of interest:
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Citizens fed-up with PBC School Board members acting like petty tyrants - August 30, 2021
- Sri Lanka’s lesson for Israel: Win it! - May 20, 2021
- Jack’s Conservative Voter Guides are back in Boca Raton - February 6, 2021
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.