Here come the countdown lists!
As 2012 comes to an end, the lists begin to pop up. Maybe it’s because I am a reporter or a news junkie, or maybe because I live in Florida, but this top 40 published by BuzzFeed got my attention. Counting back from 40, they released a list of the 40 most insane things that happened in Florida in 2012.
Here are three of my favorite headlines:
- Florida woman attacks husband with ice cream after seeing him with mistress
- Bogus dentist accused of kissing buttocks of woman with toothache
- Massive Fail. Florida restaurant under fire for racially offensive menu items
I must admit that I missed a lot of the stories when they came out during the year. Unfortunately, I did not miss what turned out to be the number one headline for crazy stuff that happened in Florida in 2012. It was just as painful the second time around, as when I read it the first time.
The top story was not what I guessed it would be. You might be surprised.
This is worth checking out. Now I think I will go look to see if there is a similar top 40 for California, because you just know they are the only other state that will have us beat in the “bizarre” category!
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Bare-faced Palm Beach Co. officials party at posh Breakers after forcing masks on helpless kids - September 20, 2021
- BPR is looking for weekend freelance writers - April 8, 2021
- Gillum, Nelson teams object to tossing non US citizen voter ballot during PB County vote counting circus - November 10, 2018
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.